EM-15 Protection and Enhancement of Native Biological Resources
- Plants – To support conservation efforts for ecological succession patterns of plant diversity from up-basin to down-basin within each of the habitat zones of the BTB delta ecosystem
- Pollinators – To build a framework that encourages landowners to manage their land in a way that maximizes its suitability as habitat for pollinators
- Fish and Shellfish – To support conservation efforts to maintain the diverse recreational and commercial invertebrate and vertebrate species harvested for pleasure and profit
- Birds – To support conservation measures that maximize available natural habitats that maintain healthy populations of migratory and resident birds across the BTB system
- Wildlife – To support conservation efforts to maintain the diverse amphibian, reptile, and mammal populations
- Threatened and Endangered Species – To support recovery and conservation efforts for threatened and endangered species
Click on the corner of the larger document or drag it to turn the page. Additional thumbnail navigation is located below the PDF.